Click here for the iPlanner:
The ILTS 2019 Scientific Committee is pleased to announce that we have received over 820 abstracts for the ILTS 2019 Annual Congress. The abstracts are now being reviewed by the experts in the respective categories in order to prepare a high-quality program of Concurrent Oral Abstract and Poster sessions.
Additionally, the Scientific Committee has been developing an invigorating program that will feature the following topics:
- Updates in Transplant Immunology
- Steatosis – The Donor and Recipient
- The Bystander Organs
- Quality Assurance and Performance in Liver Transplantation
- Precision Transplant Medicine and AI
- Next Steps in Transplant Oncology
- Liver Allocation around the World
- Anesthesia and Critical Care
- Pathology and Radiology for the Liver Transplant Community
The program this year will also feature Vanguard Sessions and a Vanguard Featured Symposium on “Managing a Recipient with Diffuse Portal Vein Thrombosis”, a Pre-meeting Transplant Oncology Symposium, a Machine Perfusion Workshop, and Women in Transplantation sessions, among others.